- My experience includes managing technology projects throughout the Product Life Cycle. Projects include:
- Management of white label development in collaboration with partnering design agencies
- Fluid and mobile responsive website builds
- Social applications
- Brand-specific internal management tools.
- Average project budget range $50,000 – $140,000
- Release manager for project staging and QA testing environments
- Product owner for 4 – 7 person development teams, working in custom Agile 2-week sprint cycle framework. Technologies include: Drupal, Django, and HTML5.
- Facilitate team meetings; resource tracking, development queue management, client communication, client requirements and feedback to ensure acceptance criteria were met.
**Please reach out for a list of past mobile website build and feature enhancement clients
- Manage financial projections and company wide resource planning.
- Support in recruiting and interviewing new staff members.
- Facilitate onboarding new team members and contractors.
- Support account team and product owners with schedule and budget planning.
- Manage team schedule and development work in progress.
- Plan and facilitate team building activities for stronger team connection
CMS/QA System management & Training:
- Square Space
- Redmine Tracker
- Google Drive
- Google Docs
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Bridge
- Microsoft Powerpoint
QA Testing & Management
- Full scale quality assurance testing planning and execution.
- Cross-browser and mobile OS testing.
- QA phase development management.
- Project rollout and client acceptance management.
- Train and manage QA testers.
Social Media Management
- Process creation for clients to integrate social media into their branding
- Manage new and existing client-based social media accounts including Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr
Education & Honors
- Bachelor of Science, Advertising | Art Institute of California
- Speaker at the 2010 New Communicators Conference | OR, 2010